Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Today's Special

Aloha all,

 Thanks for stopping by today and if you're joining me again, I am happy to have you back.

Kadoodle Bug Designs has these "Shoptastic Cuties" in the store and apparently these cuties are all the rage right now. Not quite sure what they are but as soon as I saw the Shoptastic Cutie-Teacup I just knew I had to combine it with the Cutie Kadoodle-Teacup Panda.


Of course, I had to take it one step further and make my panda pink as well.
The base of my card is actually a step fold card and the sentiment for this card is from Hero Arts, "Today's Special". I have to admit, I purchased this stamp set last year around Valentines so it may no longer be available for purchase.
The rolled roses is actually a die from Memory Box, Small Pinwheel Posie. The doily was created using vellum and  Cheery Lynn's, French Pastry doily die.

Mahalo for stopping by and I hope you all have a scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment