Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hope Anchors the Soul

Aloha all,

I wanted to create a simple yet elegant card to help lift up your spirits and a while back I saw the most beautiful Hope Anchors the Soul on one of the Silhouette groups I follow on Facebook. The saying has just stuck with me and I knew today would be the day I had to create my version of this saying.

To create the anchor I used Kadoodle Bug Designs, the anchor from Salty Dogs and offset it so I could have the off white border which I embossed using Tim Holtz Texture Fades.
I wish I could tell you what the font is for Hope Anchors the Soul but I can honestly say I don't remember. I have just too many fonts!
The background was created using Spellbinders Cascading Dots card creator die. Love this die and can see so many ways to use it. Definitely recommend this die to add to your die collection.

Mahalo for stopping by and if you recreate your own version, please let me know. I would love to see your version of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment