Sunday, December 20, 2015

Season's Greetings

 Season's Greetings everyone!

Today I am sharing my cute spin on Kadoodle Bug Designs Christmas Ginger Cookies. If you are looking for a super quick assembly, this guy is the one for you.
By the way, have you seen the newest line to hit the KBD store? If not, you really should head on over there and scoop up the super cute Whimsical Inklings sets before the sale ends at the end of the year.

 Of course, where would I be if I didn't pair this super cute gingy with my Jaded Blossom dies and stamps.

The window is actually a shaker box in case you can't tell. To get the appearance of snow on my vellum I used Tim Holtz, "Falling Snow" embossing folder. The amazing thing about embossing the vellum is that it created the white snow backdrop without me having to add any inks to it. Score!

If you are looking to make a super easy, fast card, this Gingy may be the one for you.

Thanks for stopping by and as always, I hope you have a scrappy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment