Thursday, July 2, 2015

Let Your Imagination Take Flight

Hi there,

I am so excited to have been invited to be the newest DT member of the fabulous Kadoodle Bug Team. It is a pleasure and an honor.

For my very first ever DT project I decided to go with an oldie but cutie, Cutie Kadoodles Unicorn found here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=754.

While your there take advantage of the super sale going on for the 4th of July. Hurry, this sale ends Monday, July 6. 

To create the furry unicorn look I used mulberry paper. I just love the way this came out! Slogan stamp is from Jaded Blossom and the rainbow box came from the  Silhouette store.
I thought the stamp was very fitting for this occasion and just goes to show that with your imagination you are bound to go places.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my project. Please feel free to leave a comment or questions. I would love to read what you have to say.

DT~Mellisa T.




No comments:

Post a Comment