Sunday, July 19, 2015

Panda shadowbox

Aloha,

Thanks for stopping by.

Ever since I saw the bamboo shadow box in the Silhouette store I just knew I needed to create something spectacular with it. 
Kadoodle Bug Designs, Cutie Kadoodle Panda,  gave me just the right idea.

The panda can be found here:
http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=753

I had to make to make the panda just slightly bigger so she could fit into the frame naturally and added the green bamboo to the bamboo shadow box.

Notice my cute little panda eyes? Again, for this panda I used another set of false eyelashes to get her eyes to stand out and am absolutely thrilled with the way they turned out. Highly encourage you to play with false eyelashes :-D

Stamp sentiment came from Scrappy Mom Stamps called Animal Antics and the cutout for the sentiment came from Jaded Blossom labeled Banner dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment