Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Stinkin Sweet Thanks

Aloha everyone,
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Today I want to share with you a personal thank you card I made for a family member. 
For this card I used the super cute Kadoodle Skunk found here:
http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=766

The card was made using my Sizzix die and this die is just so versatile and I just love how it folds flat.
In case your wondering, the die is called a Flip Its and Stands Up. There is quite a bit in this selection and can be found at your local craft store.

Because the skunk is already in such dark colors I really wanted to emphasize on her eyes and to do that I used false eyelashes. I just love the way her eyes turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty day.




No comments:

Post a Comment