Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Witch's Brew

Hi guys,

Thanks for stopping by. Halloween has got to be one of my most favorite holidays. Who doesn't love all the free candy their kids bring home? LOL...for me, it all just goes straight to my thighs, but the candy tastes so delicious getting there.

To honor this awesome holiday I created this super cute Charmkin Potion Witch from Kadoodle Bug Designs. Would you believe the background scenery is also from Kadoodle Bug Designs? Hurry on over because they're having a super sale going on and the Halloween background and the cute little ghost are going into retirement and once they are gone, they are gone.

It's a little hard to see, but if you look closely, I pop dotted some of the cauldron bubbles and added glitter to them using my green stickles glitter.

Sentiment and die came from Jaded Blossom, one of my favorite places to shop for stamps and dies. The stamp is from their Halloween goodies and the die is from their mini tags 2 die. 

The card shape is from SVG Cuts and is called Cards for Mom. I just love the size this card imports in at. It leaves me able to add so many more details to my card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a scrappy day.




No comments:

Post a Comment