Monday, March 14, 2016

Birthday Monkey

Aloha everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and if this is your first time here, Welcome!

 Today, I am sharing with you all my cute little spin on KBD's, "Celebrate and Go Bananas" file found here and because it's KBD's 5th birthday, all files are 90% off!

To create this card I used Lori Whitlock's a2 Pop out circle card Design ID #63383.

To help create the birthday scene I used my Martha Stewart cupcake paper punch (retired) and found some balloons and banners files in the Silhouette store.

Here is a slight side view of the card just so you can see a little of the dimension this card creates. 

Stamp sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas labeled, Celebration Wordart found here. This stamp set fits perfectly into the circle frame and with the three other stamp options in this set, the possibilities are endless.

Mahalo for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave it in the comments section.

As always, I hope you all have a scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment