Friday, March 4, 2016

My Pot O' Gold

Aloha everyone,

Thanks for stopping by and if this is your first time. Welcome to my blog! So happy you stopped by.

March is here and with that comes the "Luck o' the Irish". For my project today, I used this super cute leprechaun file found at Kadoodle Bug Designs. This fun file is loaded with even more super cute leprechauns.
         Of course, I had to pair this cutie up with a mushroom handle bag found over at SVG Cutting Files. This bag is just apropos for my little guy. Mushrooms and leprechauns, all I'm missing is the rainbow.
    Now, I bet you are wondering about the stamp sentiment. The sentiment and the leprechaun face came from Jaded Blossom's "Luck of the Irish" and is now retired.

Mahalo for stopping by and I hope you have a scrappy weekend!


Lucky Leprechauns - Click Image to Close

No comments:

Post a Comment