Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fishing You A Great Day

Hi guys,

       Thanks for stopping by today. For today's project I want to share with you a card I cased from Bibiana's bendi fold card.

       This is such a unique style and I just had to share this with you guys. Of course, I used my handy dandy Silhouette to create the card and rectangles. "Why buy the die when your Silhouette can recreate it to any size you like ?", is my motto.

     
      I have never done a "man" card but as soon as I saw the moose fishing from Kaboodle Bug Designs I just knew that I had to try my hand at it.

      Love the outcome and so does my hubby. Know it's a winner when he thinks it's a man card.

      To create my clouds I used scrap paper and my cloud die from Mama Elephant. I laid my paper die cut out onto the card, grabbed my Tim Holtz sponger and my Memento Sky blue and sponge layered my clouds.
 
 
       If  this is your first time creating clouds like this, there are plenty of YouTube videos to show you how.

  I have to admit, when I first started layering my clouds I was ready to scrap it. So happy I just kept going and now I will tell you the same thing. Just keep layering the clouds. The end result will speak for itself.

   Notice my cute little forest border in the back? That little cut came from Lawn Fawn.


   To top the card off, I used Scrappy Mom Stamps Amusing Animals and topped it off with my Jaded Blossom die.

Thanks for stopping by and as always,

Hope you have a scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment