Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Fall

Aloha all,

         Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me :) For my craft creation today, I want to share with you a simple but cute fall card.

          Of course, the file for this creation is from Kadoodle Bug Designs and they are having a super fabulous sale going right now that will last until Friday.

          To celebrate the cooler weather and the change of the season I decided to craft a fall card. This summer sure has been a scorcher and I'm more than happy to say goodbye till next year.
           So sorry, this card is not as elaborate as some of my previous cards but I believe it carries its own little charm.

      This little cutie is from KBD's Nut'n Better Than Fall.  To add a little more pizzaz to my card I incorporated my Whimsy Stamps, Double Scallop Doily die. The background tree is Memory Box Designs, Grand Oak Tree.

      To create that fall appearance to the tree I used Petal Soft Vintage Christmas. I really like the colors in this and these colors can be so versatile in many seasonal creations.

     Finally, to add the finishing touch to my creation, of course, I had to use my much loved JB goodies to help me out. The dies and stamp set used in this card are:
     Harvest Signs and Fall dies.

         Thanks for stopping by and as usual, I hope you have a scrappy day :)

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment